10 July 2011

Free Clothing Templates






As I have had so many people ask me if I have any example templates or FREE templates they can have, Out of the goodness of my heart I have decided to share some templates with you, just to get you started.

Follow this link from there you can download a Folder of 10 FREE templates to get started.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software


[URL] http://www.mediafire.com/?f4bl50nj0yl75

Once you have your templates, open them in your favourite paint program, as they are tga files :0)

I will post you all some nice textures soon for FREE!
Remember to pop back in and collect them next week!

FREE POSTCODE LOTTERY BE IN IT TO WIN IT! IT IS FREE TO JOIN AND PRIZE BONUS NO SPAM OR SELLING. GO ON WHAT HAVE YOU TO LOOSE GIVE IT A TRY. GOOD LUCK!

                                                    ENTER HERE TO WIN!